10 tips for healthy living
In today’s world, it can be difficult for us all to find time and energy to keep our busy and healthy lifestyles. However, healthy life does not have to be a chore.
Follow these 10 simple tips to feel the inner and outer feelings.
1. Learn to cook fast. Instant foods and processed foods are the most detrimental to our health. Many people who eat them say so only for time and convenience, but cooking healthy meals does not mean slaving all day on a hot stove. You will find many meals in less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook in the “fast dinner” cookbook. You can also view it online.
2. Exercise: Exercise should be sufficient for 30 minutes of exercise, five days a week to maintain health. If you do not like sports or gyms, why do not you work in a store or pick up your kids at school rather than drive a car?
3. Apology: A recent European study by EPIC (European Prospective Investigation into Cancer and Nutrition) found that eating only one fruit or vegetable per day would reduce the chance of premature death from all diseases by 20%.
4. Get out of big smoke. Everyone knows how bad smoking affects your health. Initially, it is the leading cause of lung cancer and heart disease. However, many people continue to do so regardless. If you are a smoker, the best way to improve your health is to stop smoking. This is easier said than done. If you need help, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
5. Shake the salt from your diet: By following Tip 1 and cooking your own food, you can treat the amount of salt in your diet much better. But you will not make all the food from scratch. Even staples such as bread or grain will also contain salt. High levels of salt can be associated with hypertension leading to heart disease and stroke, so you should consume less than 6 grams of salt a day.
6. Do not sweat small things: Too much stress has been shown to cause serious illnesses such as gastric ulcers, weight gain, high blood pressure and even heart disease. If you are stressed, try exercising (yoga is one of the stress relief exercises), meditation or fighting with massage and spa treatments.
7. Let’s reduce caffeine. Caffeine, which is common in black tea, coffee, soft drinks, and chocolate, can cause anxiety, headaches, and insomnia. If it is difficult to leave tea and coffee alone, you can easily get a decaffeinated version these days. If you can not live without increasing the caffeine dose, avoid sleeping in the morning!
8. Drink more water. An average person should drink about two liters of water a day. This may seem like a lot, but it helps to remove the toxins from the system, and if you do not get enough afterwards, you can save water in the body and reduce the swelling.
9. Drink small amounts of alcohol. Extensive research into the effects of alcohol on the body has proven to be particularly harmful to the liver. In addition to health risks it causes skin aging and is not a friend of mornings after the night! Women should not drink 2-3 alcohols a day, and men should not drink 3-4 alcohols. One unit equals one pint of 4% beer or one measure of 40% mental. The large (175ml) glass of wine is about two units.
10. Everything moderated: Pay attention to the advice above. But do not let it cause you to worry or live a life without joy. Sometimes it is better to go out on a movie with a friend or loved one rather than have a mental health walk on the couch. Sometimes touching a piece of cake will not kill you. Keep a healthy balance and remember for a lifetime!
A little effort can start a healthy life regime today!